Today is the last Sunday of the year and this year has been another fast one. I shall be sharing a few more personal devices to you guys/gals and that'd be it for this blog. The device that I will be sharing with you today is my beloved DSLR Canon 60D camera and if you have spent quite a fair bit of time with me, you will know that I do have a reasonable size of passion for films. I have purchased this camera about a year ago and I've been using it constantly, this camera would always be by my side. I went out last night to take a few long exposure black and white photos around Bangkok with this baby, I shall post a link to those photos down below.
![]() |
| Poipet gas station, Cambodia |
And now after a year, I am more than certain than ever about what my future goal will be. I shall become a movie director. Down below are a few videos and photos accumulated through out the year, feel free to check them out. I guess it'd be better to let my work explain what I'm about because even though I can write quite a fair bit but a picture worth a thousand words.
My vimeo channel : https://vimeo.com/parkosaurus/videos
this contains most of my personal work in video format, here are some of my videos.
A day in Bangkok from Parko Saurus on Vimeo.
To build a home from Parko Saurus on Vimeo.
Thai, land and sea from Parko Saurus on Vimeo.
For my photos you can check them out on : http://500px.com/ParkoSaurus
![]() |
| An attendee at the gas station |


No comments:
Post a Comment