Hey there peeps!! thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.
The first device i wanted to share is the recently released iPad mini, coincidentally I've just started a tech review channel on Youtube.
It's in Thai and to be frank, my Thai is somewhat inadequate so the video in this link below contained an annoying amount of "umm" and "arhh". So if you would like to check out the video, I will have to apologize in advance.
The main reason I've purchased this is due to the fact that I wanted to have a 7"ish tablet for reading and surfing the web with when I travel around. I am a sucker for a 7" tablet as I prefer to have a light and portable device than chunky 10" tablet to carry around in the bag with me all day.
The second reason why I've purchased this piece of sexy device is because at that time I did not have an iOS device, this might make me appear to you as a spoiled pompous brat who have more stuffs than he needs. You are half right, yes I can come across as a pompous...person but those who think that I am spoiled, we might have reached an impasse and I'd prefer to settle our differences after I finished my rambling on this blog entry. Anyhow coming back to what I was talking about, iOS has been quite a big part of my everyday life since I purchased my first iOS device, the iPhone 3G which sadly I do not have with me anymore. I have many applications I've purchased on iOS and I wished to return to them (applications that have been offered on my Android device are somewhat limited). Therefore at that time I took a leap of faith (over exaggeration does come quite natural to me) and ordered it on Apple store online. After a few weeks have passed (in tech enthusiast's time is equal to 10,000years) a brown DHL box arrived and i went ahead and did an unboxing video which can be watched at your own cost by clicking on the link down below.
So there you have it, why I purchased this device and if you wanted to know how I feel about this device. Go ahead and check out the review video, for now Thanks for stopping by and have a good (enter your time of reading here).
live long and prosper
Park
iPad mini unboxing in Thai
iPad mini review in Thai

I like you iPad mini review in youtube
ReplyDeleteyeah i saw the ipad mini review in class, teacher was showing it
ReplyDeleteit was good man :)
so sad about ipad mini i would like to buy it before new year day but i always find it anywhere No ipad mini!!!! i feel sad :(
ReplyDeleteYour review is very nice for me !! ;)
ReplyDeleteI saw the clip from Youtube on another day in class.
ReplyDeletePersonally, i think it's awesome!
Yo dude, nice review. I actually learned something from it lol. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete